I aim to offer bespoke floral designs and floral art. By maintaining an impeccable personal customer service level, I hope to create relationships with customers to ensure customers return and potentially become clients and friends rather than “one-off customers”. Working to create a reputation for care and compassion for clients at a stressful time of organising weddings or funerals. I aim to spend as much time as it takes with customers to ensure they are happy with their order and confident in my expert craft. I aim to give detailed curated service to the customers. I will create tributes that meet and honour the characteristics of the individual. Aiming to have solid morals and work ethics, to stand out from competitors, I hope to be the “go to” florist in town.
- To always achieve customers desired results
- Honour all promises and commitments
- Deliver on time, all the time
- Provide professional insight and information
- To search for and provide new and best practice